Cosplay.ph invites you to be a part of Cosplay Mania, the year’s ultimate cosplay event, to be held in SM Megatrade Hall 3 on October 12, 2008. This event aims to put the spotlight on the Filipino cosplayer and celebrate the many positive aspects—the creativity, the resourcefulness, and the pageantry—inherent in this hobby.
To further these objectives, we shall have the following activities:
- Cosplay Mania Passport – Embark on a journey to Plan… Build… Cosplay! All delegates to Cosplay Mania will be given a passport to be stamped at participating booths within the convention hall. Passports with completed stamps will be entitled to goodie bags and special raffles!
- Cosplay Contests – A series of contests featured during the event itself; these are not just your usual cosplay catwalk! We have also lined up group cosplay, costume building, and video-making contests, all to highlight the current cosplay community’s ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness, and artistry!
- Cosplay Workshop and Discussions – A series of workshops and discussions designed to run during the event itself. These provide a great place to learn how to cosplay from the cosplayers themselves! Featuring tutorials on basics of costume and props creation, sharing of past cosplay experiences, and cosplay tips and tricks, there’s something new to learn!
- Cosplay Historical Gallery – Think you know your Philippine cosplay history? Think again! With this pictorial presentation featuring the highlights of the colorful history of Philippine cosplay, who knows? You might see some familiar younger faces!
- Exhibitors and Sponsor booths – A venue for sponsors and exhibitors of cosplay-related tools and materials to display and sell their wares. Sell directly to your target audience and let your name be known among cosplayers!
We are currently finalizing more activities. Visit the Cosplay Mania 2008 Official Event Website at http://www.cosplaymania.com for more news and updates.
If you are interested to be a part of this event, you may email Kero (email@example.com) or Sephiroth (firstname.lastname@example.org) for sponsorship packages details.